Water and electricity never make for a pretty sight together. Water, when mixed with electricity, can be a cause of deadly electric shocks. These shocks can prove to be life threatening. To make matters worse, water can ruin the light quickly or over time. The solution to tackle the electric shock risk as well as extending the life of your fixture comes in the form of waterproof LED lighting.

Waterproof LED tube has some advantages, 1. it's durable: pure heat conducting glass lamp will never deteriorate and turn yellow, with high luminous maintenance rate. 2. it's professional and beautiful: more in line with market demand. The waterproof LED lights have CE, ISO9001, ROHS, PSE, EMC and other certificates, which are trustworthy.